Edit: This post was last updated on 8/7/2020.
These are favourites that I’ve found online that I either want to try or have already tried. I’m noting them all down so I don’t forget and can easily find them, and will add to this as I go along. Let me know if you’ve tried any!
- Dip ‘n’ Share Eggs – I make this every couple of weeks or so. We love it!
- Easy Skillet Breakfast Potatoes – this was genuinely so quick and easy to make. I threw in what I had in the pantry: butter, garlic clove, salt, pepper, rosemary, paprika. Jacky doesn’t give this score liberally but he rated it 10/10.
- Fluffy Pancakes – these were genuinely easy to make and tasty, and for once I did not find it too sweet. However, when she says ‘fold’ the wet ingredients into the dry ones she actually means ‘gently whisk’ (per her video and what I found in my attempt), and when she says ‘medium-low’ heat, I found it worked better when the heat was closer to medium than to low.
- Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Granola – to try.
- Tamagoyaki – I made the sweet version but mine turned out a little burnt on the medium-high heat. I just used a regular pan so think I poured too much mixture in, meaning I had to wait longer for it to cook enough for me to start folding. It tasted good though! Just the right level of sweet / salty balance.